Another delightful recipe that is top notch when using fresh produce from the garden! Summer is the best time of year to make bruschetta when you have local tomatoes and fresh basil readily available!
2-3 medium/large tomatoes, diced (use different colored ones to make it pretty!)
2 cloves garlic, minced
Few leaves of basil, finely chopped
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
sprinkle parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
1. Finely dice the tomatoes, mince the garlic, and finely chop the basil.
2. Add olive oil, salt & pepper, and mix well.
3. Slice baguette and oil top of each bread slice
4. Scoop a generous amount of mixture on each slice of bread and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Broil in oven for a couple minutes or until cheese is melted.