This sparkling white wine is made from 100% ORGANIC Macabeo & Airén grapes from Spain. It is a lovely, dry effervescent wine with a lightly floral and fruity essence. It is the perfect sparkling wine to serve with brunch or cake. Add a splash of juice to make a delightful mimosa or a few berries to enhance the flavor & color. Try serving it with our Chard & Mushroom Quiche (find under our recipes), Berry Chantilly Cake (pictured on the right), fried foods, or seafood.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 tbsp red thai curry paste
- safflower oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 medium lime
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
Additional toppings of your choice:
- 4 burger buns
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced Avocado
- In a medium bowl, using your hands, gently mix the turkey, curry paste, and 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 1/2-inch thick patties
- Oil pan, cook patties for 12-15 minutes, flipping once. If using cheese, put slice of cheese on the patty for the last couple minutes.
- While the burgers are cooking make the dressing—in a small bowl, mix 1 tsp lime zest, about 1 tbsp lime juice, mayo, 1/4 tsp salt, and cilantro.
- Serve burgers with cilantro lime dressing, toppings of choice, and a glass of La Maroutte Pinot Noir
One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
• 1 and 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1/3 cup flour
• 1 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1 cup parmesan cheese, separated
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 3-4 lemons
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 8 tablespoons melted butter, separated
• 1 pound asparagus
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons honey
• Optional: fresh parsley, 1 lemon for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Grab three bowls. Add the flour to one bowl.
- Combine panko, 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder, about 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Stir.
- In the final bowl, add 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest, 4-5 tablespoons lemon juice (depending on lemon flavor intensity desired), minced garlic, and 5 tablespoons melted butter. Stir. Remove 4 tablespoons of this mixture and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts to the size of tenders (about 1 and 1/4th inch strips)
- Coat in flour, coat in garlic lemon mixture, and then coat in the Parmesan panko mixture.
- Place on prepared sheet pan. Use any remaining Parmesan panko mixture and sprinkle over tenders.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes and remove.
- Flip the chicken tenders to the other side
- Place the asparagus next to the tenders and drizzle the reserved lemon butter sauce. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese over the asparagus and toss with tongs.
- If desired place lemon slices over the chicken (optional)
- Return to the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 3 tablespoons melted butter, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and 3 tablespoons honey in a small bowl. Add some pepper and parsley if desired.
- Remove from the oven and top with the honey lemon mixture and fresh parsley if desired and enjoy immediately.
- Do not top chicken breasts with the honey lemon mixture unless eating immediately and aren't planning on having leftovers since it will make it soggy.
Bonterra Organic Sauvignon Blanc --pairs perfectly with One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus
We have been located in Biddeford since 1976--first in lower Main Street and now in upper main street. We decided it was time for an upgrade because we want to offer our customers and the community more! Due to our successful addition to our Kennebunk location, we have decided adding a greater selection of homemade grab-and-go food to our Biddeford store would enable our customers to grab food anytime of the day. We also have added beer and wine and will be increasing our selection of natural wines and craft beers week by week so check back often!
This is a recipe adaptation from the cookbook Rebar by Audrey
Alsterburg and Wanda Urbanowicz, which is a cookbook from a lo
lovely restaurant called Rebar in Victoria, British Colombia. These
little protein packed balls of goodness are perfect snacks or even
great for breakfast too because they are nutrient dense & are
bound to give you a burst of energy! Vegan, gluten free, and
delicious…what more could you ask for really? I made these for
the Kennebunk Health Fair this past April, and a number of people
asked for the recipe so here it is.
Yields: About 15 spheres
3/4 cup dried apricots
3/4 cup dried apples
4 brown rice cakes
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
1/2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup agave syrup (or a fruit sweetener of choice)
1/2 cup natural peanut butter, slightly warmed
1. In a food processor, pulse the apricots, apples, and rice cake into a fine texture. Transfer to
a large bowl and set aside.
2. Next pulse the coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and oats to roughly combine. Add
to the fruit mixture alone with the agave and peanut butter.
3. Mix everything together until well combined. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
4. Roll the dough into balls that are about 2 oz. Roll balls in toasted sesame seeds to coat.
5. Serve or store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to two weeks…if they ever last that long.
Our expansion is finally finished! Although it is still clearly a work in progress, the new section is open. Please come check it out! We have a much larger produce case filled with organic produce, as well as a meat and deli case--soon to be filled with delicious food that we are producing in our own kitchen! Our grab and go deli will be open in the upcoming week!
We are adding on to our store in order to offer more to our customers & community!! This is the progress so far!
We got the permit!
Construction has begun!
The foundation has been poured!
We are moving forward with our expansion project!
Despite our parking lot looking like a construction site at times…we will stay OPEN throughout the whole project! So come stop by, shop, and check out the progress!
We will now be getting freshly made sushi delivered every Tuesday! An assortment of fish and vegetarian rolls made with brown grain or multi grain rice! Delicious!!