Spring is here, which means asparagus season is also here. Yum! This is a very simple way to prepare this delightful spring vegetable.
1 bunch asparagus
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Sea salt & black pepper
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Tamari (soy sauce)
**Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop the ends of the asparagus off (about 1 inch), and rinse under water.
- Place asparagus on baking sheet and toss with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Roast for approximately 10-15 minutes--until the asparagus is bright green & fork tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and Tamari.