- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 tbsp red thai curry paste
- safflower oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 medium lime
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Additional toppings of your choice:
- 4 burger buns
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced Avocado
- In a medium bowl, using your hands, gently mix the turkey, curry paste, and 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 1/2-inch thick patties
- Oil pan, cook patties for 12-15 minutes, flipping once. If using cheese, put slice of cheese on the patty for the last couple minutes.
- While the burgers are cooking make the dressing—in a small bowl, mix 1 tsp lime zest, about 1 tbsp lime juice, mayo, 1/4 tsp salt, and cilantro.
- Serve burgers with cilantro lime dressing, toppings of choice, and a glass of La Maroutte Pinot Noir