These are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Roasted potatoes (or home fries if you are enjoying them for breakfast) are quick to make and very delicious.
4-6 medium red potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of ½ lemon
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp cracked pepper
~ 2 tbsp dried herbs (parsley, dill, oregano, chives…etc.) Put as much as you’d like…until potatoes are well covered.*
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Quarter the potatoes lengthwise and chop into 1-inch square pieces.
- Toss potatoes with lemon, oil garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of dried herbs…at least a couple tablespoons or until the potatoes are well covered.
- Spread potatoes on an oiled and rimmed baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Stir up the potatoes halfway through the roasting process.
*If fresh herbs are in season, mince up a couple tablespoons of fresh herbs and toss the potatoes with fresh herbs after they are done roasting instead of tossing with dried herbs before.