These delightful, little nut-butter balls make a quick, healthy snack or even a delicious dessert! I used roasted almond butter, but if you want these vegan treats to also be raw you can use raw almond butter instead.
2 cups walnuts (soaked for 3 hours and drained)
1 cup pitted medjool dates
2 tablespoon almond butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Using a food processor, blend walnuts until finely chopped.
2. Add dates one at a time while food processor is running.
3. Add almond butter and cinnamon and process until mixed well.
4. Use a tablespoon to form into small balls.
5. Roll in shredded coconut.